Mr. Appliance

1,901 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by TellMeMore
befitter
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Has anyone used this company locally for their appliances? Any thoughts on them?
Love Gun
Ive heard mixed reviews about them. Never used them though. Whatever you do, do NOT go with the alternative, Paul's Appliance.

The absolute WORST customer service ever. It took them the better part of two and a half months of ordering the wrong part to fix my dishwasher before they finally totaled it so the warranty company could buy me a new one. They'd look at it, order a part, wait a week and a half for it to come in, set up a visit a week and a half after that, then "install" it before realizing it wasn't the right part before repeating that cycle a few more times.
SoTheySay
S
Jim' s
JP76
Thomas Moore
befitter
Thanks everyone
Stucco
Demon 8 said:

Ive heard mixed reviews about them. Never used them though. Whatever you do, do NOT go with the alternative, Paul's Appliance.

The absolute WORST customer service ever. It took them the better part of two and a half months of ordering the wrong part to fix my dishwasher before they finally totaled it so the warranty company could buy me a new one. They'd look at it, order a part, wait a week and a half for it to come in, set up a visit a week and a half after that, then "install" it before realizing it wasn't the right part before repeating that cycle a few more times.
I had a similar experience with Paul's. It took five service appointments to get unit fixed under warranty. Twice they arrived well outside the 4-hour window. The guys that were there were all nice, but the company obviously did not care about inconvenience to me as I was not ultimately the customer. I filed my complaint with their customer, KitchenAid.
Love Gun
I retract my last about Mr. Appliance. The story is long, but basically involves them taking the money for work, ordering a part, finding out it's the wrong part while breaking the appliance, then deciding to no longer be a part of the job. The customer gave them a crappy review on Google, then "Mr. Appliance's" wife decided to slander the customer's own business on the customer's webpage.

Nasty stuff. Customer called Mr. Appliance Corp office only to find out that they are not associated with them other than name because it is a franchise. I see attorneys and BBB getting called on that one.
Aggieland Appliance
This is disheartening to hear. I have always told our customers that not every job goes perfect but it's what you do when it doesn't that counts. I can recall a time when one of my technicians used a 5 ft pry bar to remove a stuck frozen ice maker that had the refrigerant lines running through it. He ruined their refrigerator and there was no doubt about it. We had to write that customer a check for $1700 on the spot. That tech no longer works for me and opened his own company. His google reviews says everything.
Maedan86
AG
+1 for Jims
chucktheaggiejeweler
Sponsor
AG
I have had good luck with Aggieland Appliance
God's Peace,
Chuck

Fifth C Jewelry
TellMeMore
+1 for Aggieland Appliance
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.