Looking for a nanny

927 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by justalocal
sjislepilot
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
howdy - Just thought I'd try this here.

My wife and I are looking for a Nanny for our son. We will be needing help starting at the end of August. Our schedule is somewhat flexible at this point in time. But one of us is going back to school and the other will be starting a professional career. In other words, we would likely be giving whoever it is a month over Dec/Jan off and the summer off from May-August.

We are completely OK with the nanny speaking Spanish only (in fact we may prefer this). My wife is fluent... (I am working on it). There may be a possibility to live with us at a point in time depending on how things work out. Would love for simply an introduction if possible. Know someone? We would be grateful for the introduction at least. In August our son will be 7 months old. Pay will be dependent on experience and what arrangements we end up making.

TIA

email bguard2011 at gmail dot com
justalocal
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Don't know anyone in particular or Spanish speaking only, but you can post on jobsforaggies.tamu.edu. That's perfect for a college student schedule. I've had applicants that could speak another language.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.