4th of July Fireworks Show - Kurten, TX

2,366 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by ChampsAg
District2VFD
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If you're going to be in town on the 4th of July, join us at the Brazos County District 2 VFD Kurten Fireworks Show & Fundraiser.

Family-friendly event, with burgers, hotdogs, sausage on a stick, kids games, raffles, 5-gun raffle and more.

It's at the Kurten Community Center, and gates open at 5 with free parking, free admission, and the fireworks start around dark:30: The show is generally 30+ minutes long. It's the real deal.

Proceeds benefit the District 2 VFD, and it's our major fundraiser for the year. Hope to see many of you out there.

Email info @ district2vfd.org if you'd like more details or would like to purchase a raffle ticket. Need NOT be present to win!

Here's a link to our Instagram page. Please give us a follow on Facebook or Twitter too: @district2vfd

https://instagr.am/p/BVSnOpkleXI

BaitShack
AG
Shhhhh, that's been my secret spot for the last few years. I love the show. It's up close, constant, with multiple going off at the same time.

2001AggieDJ
AG
I know two people that have each won an AR from their raffle.
ChampsAg
It's a horrible show. Sparklers and firecrackers. Stay away!

J/K! We go every year and always come away impressed with the quality. Last year was PACKED! First year that we had to park across the road
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.