Things to do in CS with kids this weekend?

1,758 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by dave99ag
Fis4Favorite
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My family is coming in for Father's Day this weekend, is there any events or suggestions of things to do with a 10 and 5 year old? Sporting events?
DPlainview
AG
Hop in the car and drive 12 hours to Omaha!
AggiePlaya
AG
Many kids love places like Jumping World
Oogway
Baseball Friday evening @7:00(?) the Brazos Valley Bombers have a home game I believe.

Soccer aka futbal/football the Brazos Cavalry has a home game Saturday at 7:30.

If they like animals, there is something at the Expo this weekend. Youth Livestock IIRC.

The pools are ususally open and dads used to have free admission on Father's Day if they still do that.

Collegiately, baseball is probably the big deal since track just finished...and that baseball is out of town...IN OMAHA!!!

Enjoy your weekend and have a great time with family!
AggieAces06
AG
The Police Department is hosting their Annual Father Fish Event on Saturday morning. Take your kids fishing at the pond in front of the PD. There are usually limited poles and supplies available to borrow if you don't have your own.
carpe vinum
AG
I saw something about Millican Reserve doing something for Father's Day. Look at their facebook page or google the website.
KidDoc
AG
go kart track up near ren fest, 5 is probably too young though.

I still want to hit up the Safari thing up in Franklin. I have friends that have gone and it looks awesome.

Aggieland tactical laser tag, of course the typical chuck e cheese type stuff.

No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
dave99ag
AG
Franklin Safari is a blast with little ones. Get there early before it gets too crowded with cars.
australopithecus robustus
Going to Omaha is not an option on this thread. It clearly states "in CS". Cmon Man!
CEAg78
AG
Bombers game for sure!
redd38
AG
Do the kids like beer? Or they more of the wine-o type?
dave99ag
AG
CEAg78 said:

Bombers game for sure!
That's Bryan. Doesn't count.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.