Sports shooting range

833 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Max06
KidDoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Are there any ranges in the region with moving targets? I know Champions and such for just shooting static targets but would like to have some more challenge with mobile targets.

Thanks!

No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
DBSwooper
KidDoc said:

Are there any ranges in the region with moving targets? I know Champions and such for just shooting static targets but would like to have some more challenge with mobile targets.

Thanks!

Instead of moving targets you could try doing some of the IDPA or IPSC events that are held out at the CCC. If you haven't shot like that before it will be a serious eye opener.
Max06
AG
DBSwooper said:

KidDoc said:

Thanks!

Instead of moving targets you could try doing some of the IDPA or IPSC events that are held out at the CCC. If you haven't shot like that before it will be a serious eye opener.
This. I did a steels match with the Dubis and had a great time. I'd be there every time if it didn't conflict with church.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.