Looking for daycare recommendations.

2,290 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by KaneIsAble
aggiernbsn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Howdy,

My wife and I are moving back to Aggieland and are curious
about the daycare options in the area and the cost per month.
DBSwooper
We had two kids in Stepping Stone on University Oaks over the past 7 years and we can't say enough good things about them. They did great with our kids from infants to Kindergarten prep, I think we were paying something like $700 a month each, but I have no idea what their 2017-2018 rate is.
aggiernbsn
Thank you
AggieAces06
AG
We have a toddler at Golden Keys and have been very happy! We moved from a Primrose once he turned 18 months and don't plan on going anywhere else.
Esteban du Plantier
AG
Infant room is currently $910 per month.

We love it.
AggiePhil
AG
Kiddie Academy and Covenant Presby. About $900/$1000 and $700 per month, respectively.
Cancelled
AG
You can't go wrong with Longmire Learning Center. Both our kids went there and they were well advanced when they went to kindergarten.

I think it's around $675 per month (thank goodness that's over).
summergal
A&M UMC Weekday School.

http://www.am-umc.org/en/13-weekday-school/6-weekday-school
AggiePhil
AG
AMUMC has great teachers but the location isn't for everyone (though it's great for some!) and the playground is tiny and looks like a zoo cage. Just something to think about.
TinyAg
Our two year old is at St. Thomas Aquinas, and we have been happy with it. She's been there since she was two months old. Right now, we pay $670, it will go up to $690 in the fall, and when she was an infant, I think we paid around $705. There is a waiting list, as is common around here, so I'd suggest getting on a couple after visiting the ones you are interested in.
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
How old? We love Brenda Andrus who runs the Ark Preschool. She's been awesome for both of my kids, one of whom has autism and she is just magic with him.
KaneIsAble
AG
Stepping Stones on Rock Prairie. We love it and so does our little girl. Pricing is all contingent upon age but your in the $800-$1050 range.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.