Restaurant for meeting?

1,747 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by armymom
classicdoug
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Name a good restaurant for a small 2 person one to two hour long business meeting. I'd like something to the side like a booth or "nook" where we can spread out a few papers and not be in the middle of the place with lots of people traffic. It could even be one of the downtown Bryan places that serve drinks with some food options. Anything come to mind that fits that description?
double b
AG
Blue Baker on University has exactly that.
Stucco
I have used Amico Nave for this several times.
FlyRod
Napa Flats has booths,although it can be noisy. I have had meetings with folks at the Village in downtown Bryan.
Prescient
Cafe Capri in Downtown Bryan
lockett93
AG
I would say be polite and ask first, or be willing to give up your table if there is a wait at the restaurant.
mgreen
Red Lobster is actually quiet and comfortable for a meeting.
KidDoc
AG
I have a meeting for lunch next week with some lawyers out of Ft Worth about starting some expert witness work. I'm thinking Veritas or maybe Christopher's. Any idea how loud those are during lunch?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
lck04
AG
Christopher's is very quiet during lunch.
crbongos
AG
As is Veritas. Paulos is another good option. No this is not Tai (owner).
armymom
La Rivera is very quiet too!
Picadillo
+1 for Amico Nave
LostInLA07
AG
What time? If lunch, blue baker on university. If dinner and you want something more formal, the other options mentioned.
classicdoug
AG
Went to Amico Nave. The booths they have are quite open but it worked out great. Thanks for the suggestions.
Goose83
AG
Abuelos has a small room off to the side that sounds like it would be suitable for your purposes.
armymom
Red Lobster usually isn't my go to place but yesterday the popular places were all crowded for Father's Day lunch. So we went to Red Lobster. Although they had a number of customers, we were seated promptly, the waitress was attentive, knowledge and had good suggestions. The food was very good and loved their sweet tea. Not sure why we don't go there more often. Any way our booth was very private and suitable for a workspace.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.