Texas Monthly Top 50 BBQ

5,798 Views | 36 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Mission Velveta
eloc62
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Went by Blue Moon bbq on our way out to the lake house at Camp Creek this past Sunday. That place is getting crazy busy now, i guess with all the good pub, but because we are veterans of that place we know to order ahead and reserve our order. I suggest all newcomers learn this. We got our hot shots and brisket when we walked in as others were ordering things they were already sold out of.
MBAR
AG
TheAlarmGuy said:

what time should one arrive at Snows to beat the line??
Its pretty much impossible to beat the line now that its ranked #1. The number of Austinites in line now is ridiculous which is silly since it moved up one freaking slot and was already #2 before. The people in line in front of us this past weekend were so insufferable we just picked up and went to Truth instead. I love Snows, but I doubt I'll go back until the hype dies down and Austin people stop going out there in such big numbers.
Mission Velveta
MBAR said:

TheAlarmGuy said:

what time should one arrive at Snows to beat the line??
Its pretty much impossible to beat the line now that its ranked #1. The number of Austinites in line now is ridiculous which is silly since it moved up one freaking slot and was already #2 before. The people in line in front of us this past weekend were so insufferable we just picked up and went to Truth instead. I love Snows, but I doubt I'll go back until the hype dies down and Austin people stop going out there in such big numbers.
Well, they've found Truth BBQ now too. Had a group wearing tu gear *****ing about Donald Trump for an hour today. Was a long wait. I don't guess people think that maybe the people in line don't want to hear their brilliant political hot takes.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.