shots fired?

2,613 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Sailor
thisIsMyName
How long do you want to ignore this user?
anyone have info on south college station gun shots just now?
thisIsMyName
sounded near wellborn road and barron rd area
Oogway
Hog hunting, perhaps? Saw a whole bunch west of the tracks not too far from there last week.
BCS-Ag
Sounded like they came from Graham & Wellborn area. I'm in edelweiss. I want quite sure they were gunshots...
Morpholino
AG
I thought I heard the same a week or two ago. At night time. Off of Brandenburg Ln. Couldn't tell definitively if it was gun shots either but sounded like it.
texasaggie2015
AG
I live off Brandenburg and heard something similar to gunshots a while back as well. Interesting.
Oogway
Over in that neighborhood could it be folks target practicing in the greenbelt?

ETA--you can always dial nonemergency CSPD if you are concerned.
GSS
State law (modeled after an existing CS ordinance) allows for shotgun discharge on 10+ acres, and rifle/handgun discharge on 50+ acres, even within city limits. Distance rules from dwellings does apply, as does no projectile crossing property lines.
thisIsMyName
i was told that there were multiple police cars over near barron/welborn rd last night after the sound of the shots. can't help but think these were related. but not hearing anything on the news or on here or seeing anything on the significant activities report makes me wonder if it's a clinton cover up?
studioone
you live in texas and are surprised people are firing guns?

really?

i was out shooting at 2:30am.... no big deal...
thisIsMyName
yes i was surprised. the last time we heard shots in our southwood valley neighborhood like this it was the shoot out where officer brian bachman was killed. last night was so similar that it was alarming for us. we don't hear hunting and sport shooting where we are.
Look Out Below
AG
I thought Bachman was killed in the Southgate neighborhood
Oogway
Barron & Wellborn would not be considered Southwood Valley either... FWIW, Barron & Wellborn would be further south than Fitch even. Try again?
thisIsMyName
yes, i agree. i'm in southwood valley. i heard it in my backyard come from wellborn barron area. we heard the bachman incident from here also.
Sailor
Didn't they just put in a ton of rumble strips on wellborn road right at Graham about the time the"shots" we're heard?

If so, then it was probably a Hilti nail gun.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.