Private Trash Service?

2,832 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by LOYAL AG
ag009
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Moving into the county (off Leonard Rd.) and need to select a trash service. I have seen BAGS (Texas Commercial waste) and Brazos Valley Trash Valet cans around the neighborhood. Any recommendations?
BrazosWifi
We have used BAGS for years. They are fine in my opinion.
InMyOpinion
Used bags for 8 years and never had a single issue with them.
lockett93
AG
Brazos valley trash valet and recycling. I think it's the same cost and they recycle too!
nthomas99
AG
We've been happy with Brazos Valley Trash Valet. Cheap and includes recycling.
EBrazosAg
AG
Cowgirl Collection has really been easy to deal with and reliable. Don't know if they come that far up into Brazos Co. however - based out of Grimes Co.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
JavierC2005
I switched to Brazos Valley Trash Valet after I saw that you can pay them using PayPal. It got old having to run a check up to the BAGS office.
TheTyTaylor
Who did you end up using? What are your thoughts so far? I'm in the same shoes that you were.
Scoopen Skwert
AG
I have nothing to offer of value to this post.

Just here to say hope you are packing and have a really good security system.
stinkerbelle
Welcome to my neighborhood! I live in the very last house that is serviced by the City of Bryan, I can't recommend from experience but many around me use BAGS.
EBrazosAg
AG
Cowgirl Collection if they come to your area. I would contact them and ask. Very easy and dependable.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
W
AG
how much do these private companies charge? per week, per month, etc..,
BrazosWifi
I think we pay $25/mo for BAGS.
LOYAL AG
AG
Talk to your neighbors. If there's enough of you close together you might be able to get BAGS to discount service if everyone comes together. My HOA has had a deal with them for years and our price is well below their normal price.
TheTyTaylor
I think we're going to go with BV trash valet and recycling. They are 21.95 month to month no contracts, they pick up recycling free of charge and they were the nicest people to deal with.
TheTyTaylor
Update on this - Finally got everything set up with BV trash valley and recycling, super easy to sign up and the staff was wonderful! I got a Free MAROON 64 gallon trash can with their logo, I highly recommend this service to everyone! Best part is that its month to month so no contracts are held over my head!
LOYAL AG
AG
TheTyTaylor said:

Update on this - Finally got everything set up with BV trash valley and recycling, super easy to sign up and the staff was wonderful! I got a Free MAROON 64 gallon trash can with their logo, I highly recommend this service to everyone! Best part is that its month to month so no contracts are held over my head!
I've always been conflicted here. Shouldn't I want an orange receptacle for my trash?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.