summer baseball lessons or camps for young beginners

984 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Bigderk21
dr_boogs
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Our son really enjoyed tee ball this year, was hoping to keep him involved this summer. CSLL doesn't do summer ball for tee ball. Does anyone know of any pee wee camps or coaching clinics for kids as young as 6? He's our oldest so we haven't had to look around for baseball clinics or clubs outside of CSLL.
Thanks!
texasaggie2015
AG
I've coached at Bryan Little League for about three years and grew up playing lots of baseball. I've given some hitting/pitching lessons and can work with kids on fielding as well. Let me know if you would like me to help out.
dr_boogs
AG
thanks for the offer, might take you up on it!
Oogway
Depending upon your school zone, both of the CS high schools will have baseball camps when your son is a little older--around 2nd to 3rd grade. For now, in addition to the above suggestion, perhaps try Athletes Prime, Field House Sports or one of the other training facilities for names.
If you don't do the training, it's okay too. Have fun and go out and learn together!
TAMU1990
AG
Check twelvebaseball.com - they have a weekly summer camp every year.
rich1
AG
Check with Fieldhouse Sports -

http://www.fieldhousesportsbcs.com/page/show/1968860-camps-and-clinics
dr_boogs
AG
Thanks everybody for the suggestions. Really appreciate it!
texasaggie2015
AG
No problem. I'm sure there's better options, but I love working with kids and teaching them the game and had to offer.
Bigderk21
AG
Athletes Prime has a baseball camp June 5 & 6. They usually have collegiate baseball players instructing camps for the kids. You might look into that if your interested
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.