Woman's Haircut

1,244 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Kitten With A Whip
AggieKelly18
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Any places in town that don't charge $50+ for just a haircut for ladies?

TIA
iisanaggie
AG
Kim at Eye Candy
Max06
AG
Courtney at Funky Cheveaux. It's $32 or 35 if I remember correctly.
BrandoC
AG
Try Frayed Hair Lab. Always willing to help give Megan and the rest of the staff business.
LunitadelNox
Shear's Hair Salon.
Maureen or Quint, owners of Sheers Hair Salon, are reasonable AND they do a good job. Top notch.

http://www.sheershairsalon.com/
Sea Pony 07
AG
Not sure what she charges for just a hair cut since I do color and cut with her, but I can't say enough good things about Susannah at Chateau Chic (or really, all of the staff there). She really listens and works with you. I've found anymore unless you're going to supercuts or master cut, that 50 is pretty standard for a woman's cut, shampoo, style and blow dry.

I would stay away from the salon at Ulta. I booked an appointment, told them exactly what I wanted to do, and they put me with a stylist that wouldn't do it because she only really worked with natural colored dyes, which wasted my time and I had to rebook with a different stylist who still didn't listen and told me my hair would not turn out the color I wanted (long story involving tourqiuose- which my hair had been in the past, so I knew it could be done).
Kitten With A Whip
I recommend Sheers, also. Best cuts I have had in years and I think the price is $30 for shampoo, cut and dry. Maureen will usually curl or straight iron it if her schedule is clear and you have time.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.