2017 Property Tax Thread

8,836 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by duffelpud
australopithecus robustus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My residence went up 10%.

My commercial, which is on Texas ave and in proximity to the Midway development and embassy's suites, went down $25,000.

Perhaps they're just throwing me a bone to prep me for a large in increase once those projects are up and running....
Fleen
txgardengirl said:

Fleen - looked down your street and you aren't alone and most of you reached the homestead cap so it will continue to creep the next few years - if you want comps for sales in your neighborhood let me know and I'll send them! (note - if you don't remember me by username - post here and I'll message you!)
Don't have messaging through here...

fleen97 at gmaildotcom
pacecar02
up 12k in total appraised value, country club estates
Post removed:
by user
frito bandito
For the 2nd year in a row, my lot increased 10K; it is now valued at 45K. In Southwood Valley, no less.
philothea
Anyone else have the size of their improvements change? They changed the sq ft of my house (I have not added an addition at all) from 1350 to 1470. No idea why, plus they doubled my detached garage but they don't even list my neighbors detached garage (it isn't new). Just wondering what is going on.
duffelpud
AG

"People make mistakes."
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.