Any recs for Dr. Seabolt for carpal tunnel surgery?

929 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by agfan1030
michellecan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TIA
turfman80
AG
He did both my wrists 1.5 years ago, about a month apart if I remember correctly, and I am happy with the results!
dubi
AG
Dr Hoganson at S&W is the only board certified hand doctor in B/CS.

I would not use an orthopedic Dr for this type of surgery.
ChampsAg
He's great but may still be out after ACL surgery
EBrazosAg
AG
CT surgery done by ortho and neurosurgeons. It's not complex. That having been said, St Joe OA has a BC Hand Surgeon coming to town next month. Main focus will be trauma I am sure but also will be happy to do CT surgery. Very experienced from what I hear, moving here retiring from military medicine career.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
RDH80
AG
George A. Richardson, MD is a Board-Certified Orthopedic Surgeon with added Certification and ReCertification in Surgery of the Hand by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.
agfan1030
RDH80 said:

George A. Richardson, MD is a Board-Certified Orthopedic Surgeon with added Certification and ReCertification in Surgery of the Hand by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.
Dr. Richardson did mine plus other procedures on my hand/wrist a few years ago. Very satisfied.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.