Tree trimming in BCS

1,263 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by litig8r187
Phil88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm looking to get my trees trimmed
1 live oak and 2 water oaks
Does anybody know of a good company that won't want an arm and a leg?
Anything helps,
Thanks guys
momlaw
AG
I know two things.

Bad trim jobs are long term.

This is a good outfit, Plant People. Jeff is a Master Arborist and takes his work seriously. His crews are top notch and don't screw up.

There may be others who do good or adequate jobs. I tried several before we lucked out with him 10 years ago.
keo1
AG
I second Jeff with Plant People
RJ3
AG
We do really good tree work at ABC. We offer trimming and removal right now. Feel free to give me a shout at bojenkins@goanteater.com

We've been aggie owned for 3 generations now starting with my grandfather back in 1965
KidDoc
AG
Another vote for plant people- I actually need to call and schedule a yearly check/trim with them for the summer thanks for the reminder!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
litig8r187
AG
I just went through trying to get someone to remove a couple of trees and trim a number of others. Called three companies. One never called back. Another called back and said he would meet me and never showed. The third came over immediately, gave me a quote and seemed very knowable.

I hired Colby Lee at Top Point Tree. They start work tomorrow so we will see how it goes. Let y'all know.
RDH80
AG
I used Colby Lee and was happy with his work. Informative and professional.
litig8r187
AG
Ditto. Colby just finished up our place and it looks great. Job was done on time, on budget and as promised. He was very helpful and seemed to know his stuff. Good job.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.