Who will finish first? CSFord - or Academy?

3,195 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Finding X
Finding X
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I think the Ford dealership hired the worlds slowest contractor!

I bet the new academy will get finished building their new store - stock it and open before Ford finishes their store front remodel that has been going for close to a year.
CWIsom
redd38
AG
That's cause the contractor for the Ford dealership is still trying to talk them into the extended warranty.
InMyOpinion
redd38 said:

That's cause the contractor for the Ford dealership is still trying to talk them into the extended warranty.

Post of the day
BrandoC
AG
I said the same damn thing! Only thing I could think of was that their funds were not in order when they began the project.
ksp
Ford has about 30 days and done. They are on easy street now
Stupe
S
redd38 said:

Zumwalt601
AG
Stupe said:

redd38 said:

Lmao
Chazz03
AG
BrandoC said:

I said the same damn thing! Only thing I could think of was that their funds were not in order when they began the project.

Nope just a slow contractor
nought
AG
Doesn't matter -- what matters is that they'll both be done before the Rock Prairie/Longmire intersection is back to functioning as well (which wasn't very well at all) before all its construction started.
befitter
Is the Ford contractor the same as Bryan Aquatics?
Finding X
Now that I think about it - Honda also started building their new location after the tornado... They are now open for business and have torn down the old building >> Just a little prospective to the Ford folks...
ratfacemcdougal
Antici.......pation waiting for the revolving car tower
Finding X
Nailed it!

Academy was Open Today when I drove by!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.