Business groups in BCS

2,137 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Rasslin Cheesehead
RJ3
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Gents,
Just recently moved back to the Brazos Valley(thank god) and was curious if anyone knew of any business groups, BNI or leads groups that are open to add more members. Looking to get involved with the business community and also grow my network. I currently run a pest control company here in town and we service a lot residential and commercial properties(restaurants, hotels, apartments, shopping centers, hospitals, etc.).

Any and all info is greatly appreciated!
The Brazos Kid
Welcome back!

I too would like to hear what options are out there. I'm a relatively small-time video producer who works in a specific niche nationwide but I'm trying to get some local work nailed down...
CWIsom
Young Professionals of Aggieland
http://ypaggieland.org/
O.G.
Chamber of Commerce, maybe.
Koko Chingo
AG
Try the Bryan Rotary. They have a good-sized group from a variety of businesses around town. They usually have great speakers too.

--- http://www.bryan-rotary.org/

They meet on Wednesdays at the Phillips Event Center in Bryan, close to Bryan High.

--- https://goo.gl/maps/zrdnJgV3swj
aggielandsip
Texan593 - would like to learn more about your video production skills. I too am in a very specialized industry that has needs for video production / motion graphics and would love to see if we could work together.
Century Tree Designs
We're interested in this too. I know there is a BNI group here but they only allow member per industry which makes sense.

If there's enough interested, I'd be willing to put something together
The Brazos Kid
I won't link it in here (might be against rules???) but type "Texomatic" into Google and you will see my website/Facebook etc. Thanks!
Rasslin Cheesehead
AG
The local BNI group is called ... BNI Aggieland Professionals. We meet Every Tuesday from 12-1:30 @ La Riviera Restaurant. We currently have open slots for both Pest Control and Videographers
The Brazos Kid
Rasslin, I appreciate the invite. I looked at the BNIDFW website and I'm going to have to hold off for a bit before I can join. The fees unfortunately, although reasonable for what they go for, are beyond what I can do at the moment. I just spent a small suitcase full of cash on some new equipment and I'm stretched pretty thin til I can get that stuff paid off...
Rasslin Cheesehead
AG
Certainly understand.... visitors are always welcome to check out our group. We usually have 25+ each week.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.