Butler's Soul Food closed?

1,982 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by halibut sinclair
GSS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Looks like it's shutdown when I drove past, but the way the building is positioned makes it hard to tell.
Groesbeck Street, if you're wondering...
biobioprof
Noticed it was closed about a month ago. And at the time, Yelpers had already noted it.

Not that I expect anyone to wade through all the "what would kill in Tower Point" posts in the comings and going thread.

Edit to add: and OP hasn't added Butlers to the first post in that thread.
FlyRod
Supposedly the Remnant from N'awlins is moving in there. I hope so; their food is good, and that gas station they are currently in on Hollemann is a crime magnet, sadly.
Oogway
Really? I go there, never had a problem. I guess I should find out if they will leep the old location--it was convenient for us.
Tailgate88
AG
If Butler's was located at 710 San Jacinto Lane then that location is in fact where the new Remnant of N'Awlins is going. However per a video on the Facebook page a few weeks ago, I don't believe they are closing their CS location.
ChampsAg
Remnants supposedly has a location on 21 in the old Lone Star place. Per a coworker
halibut sinclair
San Jacinto and W. 21 are the same thing.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.