Aggieland
Sponsored By

Butler's Soul Food closed?

GSS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
H
Looks like it's shutdown when I drove past, but the way the building is positioned makes it hard to tell.
Groesbeck Street, if you're wondering...
biobioprof
L
Noticed it was closed about a month ago. And at the time, Yelpers had already noted it.

Not that I expect anyone to wade through all the "what would kill in Tower Point" posts in the comings and going thread.

Edit to add: and OP hasn't added Butlers to the first post in that thread.
FlyRod
L
Supposedly the Remnant from N'awlins is moving in there. I hope so; their food is good, and that gas station they are currently in on Hollemann is a crime magnet, sadly.
Oogway
A
Really? I go there, never had a problem. I guess I should find out if they will leep the old location--it was convenient for us.
Tailgate88
L
AG
If Butler's was located at 710 San Jacinto Lane then that location is in fact where the new Remnant of N'Awlins is going. However per a video on the Facebook page a few weeks ago, I don't believe they are closing their CS location.
ChampsAg
L
Remnants supposedly has a location on 21 in the old Lone Star place. Per a coworker
halibut sinclair
H
San Jacinto and W. 21 are the same thing.
Page 1 of 1

Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.