Golf lessons

1,815 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by CTGilley
Kitkat72
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Recommendations for golf lessons. She is 7 and interested. Thank you!!
AggieP18
Katerina Bruner over at Traditions club. She was an all American on the women's golf team and an all around great person. Highly recommend.
carpe vinum
AG
I forget his name, but there was a guy at the A&M course that was really good with all levels. Pretty sure he was an instructor for the A&M PE Golf.
Kitkat72
Thank you!! I will check into both suggestions this week.
TXCityGirl
This is a great program and camp for kids of that age. We endorse it!

http://www.traditionsclub.com/club/scripts/view/view_insert.asp?CLNK=1&GRP=14038&NS=GOLF&IID=287854&APP=106

CTGilley
AG
Brian at Phillips/Briarcrest is great with kids.

Also Wendy at Pebble.
birdman
Wendy at Pebble Creek is terrific with children.
Kitkat72
Thanks so much everyone!!
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Anyone know of any father/son programs? I guess we could just both attend the same sessions. I have a 7 yr old too.
Science Denier
AG
How about for a 22 year old?
CTGilley
AG
Trial and error. Everyone likes different teaching styles. Some want to teach you the whole swing and other will teach you to use the one you have.
tgivaughn
AG
Rick Kahlich used to give these & run the old TAMU Golf course, so best advice might come from him if he can't serve this age. HIs lessons were memorable, enough to chew on for months, years. Saw him correct horrible swings and their outcomes in a single lesson. Since he knows most of the best in this community, would value his advice. Now working @ Briarcrest/Philips C.C. ooff Villa Maria, near Bryan HS football field.
CTGilley
AG
I take lessons for him and I enjoy his teaching style. I have never seen him teach kids but that does not mean anything. I have seen Brian work with young girls and was very impressed.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.