Pet sitters?

1,464 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by GunRangeGal
canagian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Any recommendations for a pet sitter? Daughter is at A&M and will be out of the country for 2 weeks during the May "mini-mester" just after Spring session finishes and before Summer 1 session starts. She has a 15-yr old cat that she would like to avoid boarding if at all possible.

Would be looking for someone to visit her apartment and check food/water/litter maybe every other day for ~15-30 minutes per visit. She is tapping the shoulders of her friends but so far hasn't found anyone who will be staying in CS during that 2-week period.

All suggestions welcomed.

Thanks!
MsC2012
AG
Hi! I pet sit! I've dog sat for people awhile back on the board before I moved away but I am back. Feel free to email me!

Mrsc201224 at gmail
GunRangeGal
AG
Hello! I own a pet sitting business that is geared towards keeping animals at home where they are just comfortable! I care for all kinds of animals... from dogs to birds. Let me know if I can help

You can email me at cassiescaninecare@ yahoo . com
KidDoc
AG
We have used Rover for our dogs and it has been great.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Fis4Favorite
+1 for Rover.com

Kelley and Jeff are EXCELLENT!!
agmj2007
I would say don't use rover, I had a friend that used them for her dog and the dog got out and was hit on Hwy 6. 6 months later they are still fighting to get him better after him losing a leg and having lots of surgeries. They talked with her like one time and then turfed her to their insurance group.
carpe vinum
AG
GunRangeGal said:

Hello! I own a pet sitting business that is geared towards keeping animals at home where they are just comfortable! I care for all kinds of animals... from dogs to birds. Let me know if I can help

You can email me at cassiescaninecare@ yahoo . com
I have used care.com, but will be giving you a call for our business in the future.
GunRangeGal
AG
Thank you!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.