Showing Future Education Aggie Around Campus

1,153 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Athendor
DtownAg09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm showing my niece around A&M for her first college visit this week. She wants to go into teaching. Anything special that an aspiring education major should see? I've got all the basic Aggie landmarks down, but I was an engineering major so thought I would double check to see if there was anything specific to edu. majors that would be helpful to her. Thanks and gig 'em! - Will
redd38
AG
Education major? Just show her where Northgate is.
Average Joe
AG
redd38 said:

My wife with the education degree agrees.
Oogway
Are you all considering a campus tour? This website may help you out. If she has time, she might wish to visit the College website and poke around a bit to see courses, four year plans etc. before she arrives.
campustours.tamu.edu

TKDMom
Be sure and check out the prospective student center in Koldus. They have a lot of information for students who want to attend A&M. The campus tours are in full swing now, we see tons of high schoolers in the lobby of Rudder every day during the week.
DtownAg09
Thanks! She is doing a residence tour with her mom, but the general tours are booked for the day she will be in town. Plus most of the information on the general tour, I think I can handle.
double b
AG
Just show up at the scheduled time for the tour and tag along. I've done that several times with prospective students.
Al Bula
AG
redd38 said:

And David Gardner's
techno-ag
AG
double b said:

Just show up at the scheduled time for the tour and tag along. I've done that several times with prospective students.

QFT. Great idea.
Athendor
AG
Show her where a school with a good liberal arts department is.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.