prayers for local family

3,745 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Rusty Burson
studioone
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Friends of mine were vacationing in florida when their little 6 year old girl fell in a pool at a hotel and drowned.

parents are michael and jennifer Hojnacki .... daughter Emma...
samsal75
AG
T & P
Max06
AG
Wow, these poor parents. I've met them and their sweet little girl.
bushytailed
AG
It's been a rough few days for local families. There was also the young girl in Caldwell over the weekend whose horse fell on her.

Many thoughts and prayers for their loved ones. I can't even imagine.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
God I hate hearing this kinda stuff...
(Removed:11023A)
AG
That's horrible!!! I just came back from the ten year old little girl that died Saturday in a horse accident! It was a very very sad funeral to say the least
EliteElectric
This little girl was a classmate of my daughter, if you can please help anyway you can, no donation is too small.

https://www.gofundme.com/emma-hojnacki-memorial-fund?utm_source=internal&utm_medium=email&utm_content=campaign_title&utm_campaign=donation_receiptv5
dubi
AG
So very sad.
CS78
Swimming pools scare the hell out of me around young kids. Sorry if this isn't the time or place but does anyone know what happened or how it could have been prevented? Maybe someone can learn from this to help prevent future accidents.
Rusty Burson
S
This is an absolutely wonderful family, as the parents are members of our Sunday School class at Central Baptist. Please consider a donation and please pray for them. I know that they had to pay $8,000 just so that little Emma's body could be transported from Florida back to BCS. Broken hearted. Go Fund Me
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.