Wreck on Texas Ave. early Saturday morning

2,132 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by AGnBCS
bbon88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Does anyone know anything about a wreck around 4 am this morning, in front of Frittelas on Texas Ave? It sounded pretty bad, and there is debris in the road, and paint. Nothing on kbtx website. Happened a block from my house, so curious.

[Any poster that decides to be funny on this thread is also deciding that they want to be banned. -Staff]
The Anchor
AG
It was a fatality with lots of other injuries.
I understand it was a two car accident. One car crossed the center line and hit the other head on. Driver plus passengers in both vehicles. Many serious injuries. One passenger has died. I send prayers for all involved and their families.

edit: fix typo
Rapier108
http://www.theeagle.com/news/local/accident-on-texas-avenue-kills-bryan-woman/article_b1b89f4c-0c32-11e7-bbd6-8fef4812f177.html
FlyRod
Close to where I live. Ugh. Beyond horrible.
AGnBCS
AG
I live about two blocks from the accident (heard the sirens) and can tell you that it's an interesting exchange point for turning onto either Garden Acres or college view .
If both cars were possibly making turns they could meet in the turn lane at a higher rate of speed than if the exchange were a traditional four way . Not saying this happened but I've had some harrowing times doing the same and has made me more attentive when negotiating this turn .

At any rate T&P for the families.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.