Property Manager

2,134 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by AggieTeacher06
AggieWife2008
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
Howdy!

We are considering renting out our house. We have never done it before so wanted to see if anyone had pointers for this area and recommendations for a property manager.

We live in South College Station.
4lilmonkeys
Call Jeff Leatherwood with Aggieland Properties. I work in the same office and they're good guys. They also maintain the property behind us in Southwood Valley and I have zero complaints.
AggieWife2008
S
Thanks! I left him a voicemail
selk
AG
Call Ryan Derkowski with BCR (979) 268-3522

ryanderk@bcrbcs.com

Recently purchased a house from "Derk" he also manages a lot of properties at BCR
chrisfield
Sponsor
AG
Jeff leatherwood is great
JustPanda
AG
Jeff manages 3 of our properties. In 4 years, we have never had an issue, and he even went out on s couple of calls free of charge.

Hands down the best we've used from Remax, BCR, United, etc.

So +2 for Jeff.
JustPanda
AG
Sarah Miller is the realtor who pointed us to Jeff. Between her and Cherry Ruffino, JL has the right agents appreciating their property mgmt skills.
AggieWife2008
S
So...no suggestions? LOL

Thanks, guys! I spoke with Jeff Friday...sounds like a great guy. Looks like we found our guy!
TXCityGirl
AggieWife2008 - can you tell me what elementary school you are zoned for? We are looking for a rental in South CS. Feel free to message me and thanks!
Boro Ag 2000
AG
I am also thinking of leasing out a home in South CS - I am trying to decide if I want to sell or keep it for a rental property. It's a 3/2 in Alexandria subdivision. 1475 sf. Currently zoned to Creek View Elementary, Cypress Grove, CSMS, and CSHS.

Email txag2000_2002 at yahoo dot com if anyone has any suggestions or is interested in more details.
AggieWife2008
S
We have a 5br/4bath house and zoned for Spring Creek Elementary. I am unable to message you so feel free to email me...username @ gmail

Thanks!!
AggieTeacher06
AG
Jeff Leatherwood is a stellar choice!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.