My Girl Scouts on the news!

942 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by jrhmc
jrhmc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This is my daughter and my goddaughter. They left out the part where they talked about our troop going to San Diego in two weeks and both of these girls going to Japan this summer but it was fun for the girls to get interviewed. Go out and buy cookies this weekend and support the Girl Scouts!

http://www.kagstv.com/news/local/girl-scouts-head-into-their-final-weekend-of-sales/413776646
BlueMiles
AG
Thanks for the link.
Aggies76
AG
jrhmc, this made me smile! I'm one of the rare birds that stayed in Girl Scouting all the way through high school. I'm glad to see that these girls of yours are enjoying it as much as I did.
jrhmc
AG
Aggies76 said:

jrhmc, this made me smile! I'm one of the rare birds that stayed in Girl Scouting all the way through high school. I'm glad to see that these girls of yours are enjoying it as much as I did.
Right now I have 12 girls who plan to stay in although I think I'll lose a few before graduation. However, I thought I would lose some by now and I've pretty much had the same girls since they were in 1st or 2nd grade. They're all going to be in high school next year, though, so we'll see. I'd love to see them all get their Gold Award.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.