Any local businesses hire 15 year olds?

1,651 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Gigemaggies123
BCSMom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My oldest just turned 15 and is looking for a job to earn some extra money. She would like to work at a business. It would be very part time as she is in an extra circular activity that requires a large chuck of her time.

Thanks!
fcag
AG
We hire at age 15 at FUNgineering.

Limited after school hours are available. More hours are available on weekends, spring break, and over the summer.

You can contact me at jeremy at FUNgineeringCS dot com, or just stop by.
O.G.
Wings N More will for certain jobs, there are some rules though about how much they are allowed to do.
TxAgg07
AG
I'd try local restaurants. They can probably work as a host.
jrhmc
AG
We're finding it hard to find work for a 16-year-old since many businesses in town only hire 18 and up. Side effects of living in a college town although most of the time I love it.
LOYAL AG
AG
My son is 18 and hasn't ever struggled to get a job. He did say a couple of years ago that because of the student population all that's available is fast food. Of course he said that as a 16 YO working at Kroger sacking groceries!
OnlyANobody
Jumping World hires young people. I'm not sure about 15 though, but know several 16 year olds who work there.
justalocal
Babysitting, two years ago I hired a 14 year old for the summer on a regular basis. I don't know about businesses.
Gigemaggies123
I worked at HEB in hs
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.