Jersey Boys!!!!

3,624 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by halibut sinclair
AGDOC95
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just saw Jersey Boys at Rudder! This was a great show and done at the highest production levels I have seen at Rudder. College Station does not get many shows of this caliber. Plenty of tickets still available for the performances this weekend. I hope everyone takes advantage of this opportunity. Warning this is not a kid appropriate show. There is plenty of "Authentic Jersey Vocabulary."
mgreen
I saw it for the fifth time tonight. It may be the best cast of the others I have seen. Wonderful job. Must see!
Birddog
AG
Ditto....Saw it last night. My wife wants to go see it again. It was a quality show.
csnole
We are going tonight - have never seen a show at Rudder - is parking an issue and what time should we plan on getting there for 7:30 show? TIA
mgreen
Parking is free in the garages for OPUS. I parked in the new garage on Wellborn. Easy in and out. Park by 7 and you are fine.
michellecan
What is the dress code for Sunday matinee?
theycallmemrtibbs
michellecan said:

What is the dress code for Sunday matinee?
There's no dress code. There will be students there in what might equate as pajamas, people there in jeans and tshirts, and folks dressed like they're going to a black tie gala.
LOYAL AG
AG
FANTASTIC SHOW! Absolutely amazing!

My dad is retired Navy which means I moved a lot. All of those moves were multi-day car trips:

Age Trip
8 - Pensacola to Sacramento
9 - Sacramento to Jacksonville, FL
10 - Jacksonville, FL to Philadelphia
13 - Philadelphia to Monterey
15 - Monterey to DC

Back then everyone didn't have their own device complete with their own music and entertainment and what I remember from those trips was dad's music. First three on 8 tracks, last two on cassettes. Whenever we stopped dad would change them out. The Four Seasons were a huge part of that rotation on every one of those trips.

Last summer I caught part of the movie on TV and starting thinking I wanted to see this show. I glanced at Google and didn't see anything within the next few months so I told myself I'd check back. Then two weeks later the OPAS flyer shows up in the mail and there they are on the cover! I have been looking forward to this event for MONTHS! Loved it!
Great CaesarsGhost
AG
I'm not a musical type of guy, but I absolutely loved the show.

HIGHLY recommend it!

Men, take your wife or girlfriend and thank me later.

Ladies, take whoever you want, but just go.
csnole
It was exceptional- you do not want to miss it!!!
DPlainview
AG
There are four more shows. (Friday night, Saturday night, and Sat/Sun at 1:00). $25 tickets in good locations for students.

VERY much worth the time. Great cast and great show.
biobioprof
Just got back and enjoyed it a lot. My wife had seen it before on a trip to Vegas, but it was the first time for me.

The one thing that I thought could have been better was that at least on Friday's performance it seemed like there was some problem with the sound engineering on some numbers. There were times where the lead vocal seemed too soft relative to the other things going on. I thought it was especially noticeable at the beginning and on the girl group number.

But it was still a lot of fun.

And here's an interview with Bob Gaudio from a few years ago.
Picadillo
Best show we've ever seen at Rudder; outstanding; will remember this one a long time and will load up the ipod with their music.
DTP02
AG
I've been humming/singing Four Seasons songs since the show on Friday. Great show.
michellecan
Went yesterday. In case you missed the show, I'm sorry. It was fantastic! Sure hope they come here again!
CS78
Maybe I'm missing out but I sure am glad my wife asked for Daniel Tosh tickets instead.
halibut sinclair
Saw Jersey Boys during their residency at the Paris hotel in Vegas a couple years ago. Great show.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.