Recommendations for Christ UMC School for Little People

2,139 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by threecatcorner
monarch7
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We are looking for a mothers day out program for our son and are interested in this place, but we don't know anyone with children there already. Is anyone familiar with this program and would you recommend it? Thanks in advance.
grateful
Both of our younger children attended this school and it served it's purpose for what we needed. We were disappointed that the youngest was not reading as his his sister did when he "graduated" out to kinder. Still consider it a positive experience and would recommends giving them a go.
bigh281
I've heard many great things about Christ UMC from friends
redd38
AG
We have a school for little people? I didn't know we had that many little people living here!
FlyRod
I think one runs a tattoo parlor on Texas Ave in Bryan.
TXCityGirl
I wouldn't hesitate to put my children there if we needed it. I have at least 4 friends who have or have had children there and they all love it, sent subsequent siblings, etc. I think they have a very strong program.
Post removed:
by user
AggieTeacher06
AG
AggieTeacher06
AG
grateful said:

Both of our younger children attended this school and it served it's purpose for what we needed. We were disappointed that the youngest was not reading as his his sister did when he "graduated" out to kinder. Still consider it a positive experience and would recommends giving them a go.
Did they "graduate" from kindergarten or the pre-k 4's?
threecatcorner
Slocum on a mobile said:

Quote:

I think one runs a tattoo parlor on Texas Ave in Bryan.
Dude used to be on Northgate several years ago. Business musta been bad.
I would think that moving from Northgate to Bryan probably had more to do with how much those rents skyrocketed, and depending on when he moved, the extended time that at least one of the Northgate streets was closed for construction, than it did with there not being enough business. They mostly ran off all the little shops with those high rents and with making it so hard to get to those businesses while they were redoing the streets.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.