Zoigl Brewery

2,581 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by quirkyaggie
Kashchei
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
http://www.bcs-zoigl.com

I just found out about this place a few weeks ago. Has anyone checked it out yet? German beers are right up my alley...
FlyRod
Very interesting. Is it a brewery, or one of those "brew your own" places?

Ok apparently its both. Cool.
Brewmaster
AG
So if I do the "Crafter" and pints are $4, I get half the sales. So $1000 is the amount of beer sold, minus $250, split in half. so $375 back to me. So I made $125 assuming I don't spend that on buying wholesale priced beer back from the co-op, which obviously I probably would. So figure break even for access to and use of professional level equipment. I've been brewing for almost 10 years at home and it is pretty darn cheap to brew good beer, but this is very intriguing.

Have any of you met the people that started it? also there are no pictures or details of the setup. The whole website seems a bit generic.

Great idea, might be worth exploring more.
DBA
The BCS Zoigl is a great addition to the businesses in Downtown Bryan! The owner, Stephen Guetersloh, is very knowledgeable. He explains the concept in this YouTube video. They will be open during the Mar. 3 First Friday.
cajunken
Will they sell the ingredients there as well?
quirkyaggie
AG
Come and checkout the setup this First Friday. In cooperation with Square One Downtown Bryan Event Center & Loft, we'll have the band Ride the Panda.

The concrete for the Biergarten was poured yesterday! We're super excited about our new tenant and this has been a long time coming!
The Brazos Kid
Looks pretty good! I think I may know who produced that video. Very clean. Looking forward to it being fully operational.
quirkyaggie
AG
The concrete has cured enough to party on and it's open until 10 tonight and tomorrow night.

The BCS Zoigl is located in the Biergarten adjacent to Square One Downtown Bryan Event Center & Loft.

[img]<a href=[/img]
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.