Any auto mechanics that I can install parts I buy from Jegs or Summit?

1,519 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by ratfacemcdougal
DigDogDoo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I need some valve lifters installed on me car and I don't know that many auto mechanics here who'd be able to do that.
Rexter
Email me. I have a mechanic that should be able to cover you.

Rexter1200 at yahoo
iisanaggie
AG
I don't know about your particular part, but we have taken several parts to Universal Auto Works and had them installed.
Kitten With A Whip
Call and talk to the manager at Kwik Kar Oil, Lube and Auto Repair, on Harvey Road. They will install parts you buy and they seem to do it on a regular basis. While waiting on a diagnosis on my vehicle, I sat and listened to that guy take several calls doing just that. I don't know the guy, but he seemed like he was trying hard to help people out and not fleecing them on parts. It's worth a phone call.
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
Kwik Kar? Isn't that just an oil change place? Not saying anything about the business or ownership because I've never used them, but I don't think a place like that is where you want to get work like valve lifters done.
Kitten With A Whip
No, they work on cars, too!
malibu9in1
What kinda car?
Post removed:
by user
Koko Chingo
AG
B&B Automotive in Bryan has done that for me. They work on a a lot of old cars so they are used to those requests.

I would assume the parts all have to be new in the box unless you are restoring something really old
ratfacemcdougal
Damn,,,I thought we were going to have a cat fight!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.