Home Remodeling in B/CS

2,537 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by The Original AG 76
FarmerKeith
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking for recommendations on a local professional who does home remodeling. Anybody have any good leads?
jmazz
AG
Justin Thomas, TELS Construction, nine seven nine-229-7258.

He's done a fair amount of work for us (HomeVestors - We Buy Ugly Houses). Solid dude. Solid work.
LOYAL AG
AG
Robert Grant, Grant Designs. 979-595-5134. Outstanding carpenter who has expanded his business. Has a creative vision that I've not encountered with anyone else in town.
chigger
AG
Jason Bolfing (979) 777-8229
FarmerKeith
AG
Thank you all for the good intel!
Its Not Rocket Surgery
AG
FarmerKeith said:

Looking for recommendations on a local professional who does home remodeling. Anybody have any good leads?

You should probably just add something like this as a DIY and call it a day.
DonRusllo
I second Jason Bolfing. He is helping us remodel our kitchen and master bathroom as we speak!
rsa
AG
Hugh Stearns. http://www.stearnsdesignbuild.com/
jrb754
David Bailey out of Franklin. He does excellent work. 979-220-0145
The Original AG 76
AG
Strongest advice I can give you ( from a 5 week kitchen job that took SEVEN months experience) is do NOT use a home builder as a remodeler. They do seem to be quality BUT as a remodel job you will be on the bottom of their priority list WRT their trades and their attention. Perhaps , maybe, ocasionaly, sometimes....in between their 3 day house wiring jobs for the customers paying $400k for a house they MIGHT find those 2 hours needed to wire that kitchen counter. Same with their trim carpenters, plumber, painter etc...
Try and find a guy who does remodel as a living NOT as a side venture in between house building.

Trust me....
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.