What Is Going on With Justice Web?

5,690 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by ncttc
Jimmy Conway
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I know its been discussed before that people had a hard time getting it to come up but now it comes up for me and the alignment is all messed up and the search is really hard to do as no results come up.

Who owns and operates this site? Why does it seem so backwards?
OnlyANobody
It is very difficult to get results even if you know most parameters and what your results should be.
australopithecus robustus
Why is justiceweb so vital to a guy named Jimmy Conway?
InMyOpinion
Works fine on my end.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
australopithecus robustus said:

Why is justiceweb so vital to a guy named Jimmy Conway?
Jimmy Conway
InMyOpinion said:

Works fine on my end.
This is part of the frustration. I've heard people say this and post this but for me it never works. I've tried using 2 different browsers and 2 different computers.
JavierC2005
Can you not see mugshots anymore?
australopithecus robustus
its sporadic
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Jimmy The Gent
PBR
Like someone asked above....why is justiceweb so important?
momlaw
AG
Justice Web might be really significant to someone who has "bad feels" about an individual and is looking for an up or down on that instinct.

Or it might be useful to a parent needing evidence to warn off a child's choice of associates.

Or it might be part of a puzzle in filling in the picture regarding individuals and deeds.

Or it might be the key that turns the lock on ......
Mr.Short-termMemory
AG
JavierC2005 said:

Can you not see mugshots anymore?

I think you can, but only on the jail search. And then only if booked in Brazos County Jail. If bonded from College Station jail, then no.
Mr.Short-termMemory
AG
PBR said:

Like someone asked above....why is justiceweb so important?

I use it for work. Look criminal history up on people ( local only). As momlaw said, some parenting, some just interested in what's going on.

Why is any site on the Internet important?

Information......
Gigemaggies123
momlaw said:

Justice Web might be really significant to someone who has "bad feels" about an individual and is looking for an up or down on that instinct.

Or it might be useful to a parent needing evidence to warn off a child's choice of associates.

Or it might be part of a puzzle in filling in the picture regarding individuals and deeds.

or it might be useful to a nosy person being nosy
DontBeTriggered
There's a trick to it, yes, but thankfully I'm tech savvy.
BigBubba
AG
Gigemaggies123 said:

momlaw said:

or it might be useful to a nosy person being nosy
All the above. Yes, nosy is also one of the reasons. Mainly because I have yet to find a polite way to say "Hey Shirley, are you and Bill getting divorced because I keep seeing him out with other women"?

Unfortunately, it seems like civil records are no longer on JusticeWeb. Anybody know why?
Post removed:
by user
Stupe
S
MonkIsMyHero said:

There's a trick to it, yes, but thankfully I'm tech savvy.
What a useful and informative post.
ncttc
The County got a new software program in October, 2016. There were some issues with the new program concerning private and secure information being displayed. Therefore, those cases are currently being blocked from Justiceweb. I'm not sure when they will become available again.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.