Place to Get Children's Drawing Enlarged to Large Painting Size

1,055 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Orlando Ayala Cant Read
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So this is going to sound crazy but here it goes..

We have been looking for some nice wall art for going on 2 years for a big wall at our house. Not been able to find anything we really feel like fits with us and our decor. About 3 days ago though our 3 yr old got out his markers and something really really weird happened. He drew something that we found really really cool, colorful, and we think would make an awesome wall piece if we can get it enlarged to that size with good clarity.

I know there are copier places in town but does anyone have a recommendation on who would be best to handle this while preserving the quality of the blown up drawing? Maybe giving us some options on how we can best enlarge it and use it? Maybe even putting it to canvas. TIA.
BCStalk
I use Angonia for printing, I'd assume all can do enlargement.
AggiePirate
AG
I can probably do this while maintaining the integrity of the print as long as you have the original that can be scanned. But if I have to buy new inkjet cartridges that's on you.

Edit: I'm not trying to be a jerk its just that my mom got pissed last time and its her printer.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
AggiePirate said:

I can probably do this while maintaining the integrity of the print as long as you have the original that can be scanned. But if I have to buy new inkjet cartridges that's on you.

Edit: I'm not trying to be a jerk its just that my mom got pissed last time and its her printer.

Lol no worries!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.