where's a good place for dinner tonight? + twins...

1,707 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by KidDoc
studioone
How long do you want to ignore this user?
feeling adventurous and wanna go take the fam out for something ... not sure what...

nothing expensive,..

anything from hamburgers to tacos to pad woon sen to menudo to whatever.. we're not picky..
toolshed
AG
A hibachi place? Atami has hibachi, its reasonabale price wise, wouldn't say cheap or expensive. I think the Asian place behind Bush's Chicken in Bryan, Master Yakiniku (Down from La Riviera) does tableside grilling. I think there are a few other hibachi in town but I haven't tried them.

studioone
is that the one that replaced Lanna Thai?
toolshed
AG
I think so, was originally Terriyaki Park. I haven't been yet but it has good reviews online and their menu items/ photos look really good.
DBSwooper
studioone said:

feeling adventurous and wanna go take the fam out for something ... not sure what...

nothing expensive,..

anything from hamburgers to tacos to pad woon sen to menudo to whatever.. we're not picky..
We like Chedders for family outings. Mostly because they're not that expensive, they have stuff that my kids will at least act like they'll eat and the adult beverages are usually decent. Not to mention that it's always LOUD in there, which is nice to cover up random kid noise.
armymom
Cracker Barrel!
studioone
Too many old people at crackerbarrel.
BrandoC
AG
When you stated twins and feeling adventurous you had me going at first.
QuitTrippin
Bush's

studioone
brando.. most people on here know i have 5 year old twin daughters...
Wicked Good Ag
Di know this is a day late but how about Top of the Hill. Just outside of town, outside eating area if you want and burgers are top notch. Inexpensive as well
armymom
Really? I see lots of families and college students at Cracker Barrel!
KidDoc
AG
studioone said:

nothing expensive,..

Late here too but Blackwater Draw on Northgate would work. THey have a good porch area the kids can run around and play.

Chuy's- porch area and loud.

Mad Taco- pretty quick and they have pizza which most 5 year olds enjoy. Loud and great drinks

Blue Baker in South CS- awesome kid's play area, pretty quick- kind of fast food but nicer. Has great pizza
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Max06
AG
Smitty K's is really popular with parents of kids that age. They have a fenced in area, plus the pation with bean bags, washers, and giant Jenga.
KidDoc
AG
Max06 said:

Smitty K's is really popular with parents of kids that age. They have a fenced in area, plus the pation with bean bags, washers, and giant Jenga.
Ah snap I love giant Jenga I'll have to go there again. We usually go out on Monday and they are closed so have to hit them another time.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.