Looking for new homeowner & vehicle insurance....

3,485 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by hopeandrealchange
BCSMom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Who do you use? Either a company or agent.
momlaw
AG
I have been very please with service from Liere.
They are an independent agency and shop a variety of providers for best pricing and coverage per your personal needs. I have referred many friends and family who have saved a great deal of money on their premiums.

Their website.
Clo004
I currently have State Farm for auto. I'm trying to buy a house so I reached out to Liere Insurance last night to get quotes on both. They have had timely responses so far.
MiMi
S
I have USAA for both.
TXCityGirl
I like this guy. He teaches kids Sunday school at church.

https://agents.farmers.com/tx/college-station/kevin-verdugo
aggietoolman
AG
Liere Insurance. Got me good rates when I wanted to switch a few years ago.
91_Aggie
AG
I will recommend Liere as well.
CEAg78
AG
We used to have Nationwide through Liere. Nos we have Farmers through Randy Flasowski.

It seems you need to change periodically to keep prices in line.
LunitadelNox
I also use USAA, and they are great.

If you are eligible, would highly recommend.
KidDoc
AG
I use Liere as well, they basically shop most of the providers for you and give you the best options. Good insurance is expensive period but I fell like I get the best price possible.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Nom de Plume
AG
Had USAA. Still have checking/savings/auto loan. Liere shopped for me and I saved a grand or two a year over USAA and lowered my deductible from 1% to $1k. No joke. I have them reshop every year or so.
carodz
AG
+1 for Liere, they got me the best coverage AND the lowest rate for homeowners insurance just last month.
deh40
AG
While I understand everyone wants to save money, go to the Texas Dept of Insurance website and check out the complaint indexes as well before making a decision.
Mister Mystery Guest
Call Shelly Tucker at Beal&Winn.
Tex Aggie
AG
Texas Farm Bureau
RolloInsurance
Howdy BCSMom!

We're an independent insurance agency with offices in Bryan and College Station, and we'd be glad to help you find the coverage you need. You can send us an email at texags@rolloinsurance.com or call us at 979-774-2800 and we'll get to work for you.
gus1390
AG
Dwight Groves at Program Insurance Group is great
Blue Bell Ag
AG
I recently tried to give Liere my business, but when I told them who I am correctly with, they said they can't match or beat Farm Bureau rates.
Clo004
Sounds like a good problem to have
Aggie_Family4
I use Liere for my home and auto insurance and I have gotten a rate from Farm Bureau on both policies and they couldn't touch the price I am getting through Metlife from Liere. I guess it just depends on the individual and their circumstances.
hopeandrealchange
I learned the hard way about insurance companies. I had all of my insurance with Germania for many years. And I have a lot of insurance. Cars, trucks, tractors, 4 boats and a slew of rent houses. Never had a claim until an under insured motorists hit me and totaled my truck and put me in the hospital. Germania was horrible. Before you choose a insurance co. Go to your local body shop and your local rental car location and ask them about dealing with the particular co. Bay far the worst is Gieco and the Germania.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.