Porsche Mechanic BCS

1,667 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Picadillo
jphil1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ok don't need the hoots and howls. We are moving to BCS. We have an older Porsche. I know there is not a dealership but I am thinking there must surely be a mechanic who has the equipment/knowledge to work on older cars (2008) without going to the Woodlands. If you know let me know
BCStalk
Try calling Bill at The Bug Clinic. He probably does or knows your best option.
Post removed:
by user
ag50
AG
Had an 09, you will have to drive to woodlands or Austin if you want it fixed correctly
momlaw
AG
My husband took his 2006 to The Woodlands for years. The service associated who provided "service" left. His last visit was far less than satisfactory. He tried Porsche of West Houston and was very satisfied. In a follow up telephone inquiry he encountered the Service Manager who was all about "service". Also, they are associated with Porsche Southwest and seem to have greater resources. He is pleased.
nought
AG
Another vote for Bill at the Bug Clinic. Contrary to the name, they work on all sorts of cars, from modern Mercedes and Porsche to old (and new) VWs.

They are exceptionally honest and won't run up a surprising bill on you, unlike some other shop in College Station (although that shop is also capable).
Jason86
AG
I'd also recommend Autoworks. Good people out there and they do work on quite a bit of foreign cars.
DBSwooper
nought said:

Another vote for Bill at the Bug Clinic. Contrary to the name, they work on all sorts of cars, from modern Mercedes and Porsche to old (and new) VWs.

They are exceptionally honest and won't run up a surprising bill on you, unlike some other shop in College Station (although that shop is also capable).
It would be hard for me to say anything but great things about Bill and his shop (The Bug Clinic). They've taken great care of my vehicles for nearly 20 years.
(Removed:11023A)
AG
Not to sound like that guy but if you are like me about your cars I would not let anybody here in town work on your Porsche!!
I take mine to Porsche of north Houston. While the bug clinic might be a good mechanic I would not let him touch a car like a Porsche, it ain't a Volkswagen......not even close!!

I'm on my 4th Porsche by the way and in the past I had taken Mercedes to them and while they did ok I never went back!

Just my .02
Picadillo
Can't go wrong with Autoworks. Have also heard good things about Bug Clinic.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.