Where can I drop off full sharps container?

2,031 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Scruffy
BCSMom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Where can I drop them off? They are full and I can send them off to dispose of but figured locally would be easier.
AgResearch
AG
Guidelines from Bryan:

https://docs.bryantx.gov/environmental/Safe_Needle_Home_Disposal_Doc..pdf
Pyewacket
AG
Do you use a local vet?

I drop my cat's diabetic syringes by my vet's office when the container is full.

Perhaps a doctor's office you visit?
Scruffy
AG
Playground?
Rooster14
Fire station?
Jason86
AG
I'm not sure why the HHW collection that occurs twice a year doesn't accept sharps but it seems like in BCS they just want you to throw them in the playground like Scruffy says.
cz308
Why are y'all trying to make someone's job harder? Fill it up with plaster and throw it in your garbage. You should be taking care of your own stuff and not pawning it off on other people around town.
CEAg78
AG
cz308 said:

Why are y'all trying to make someone's job harder? Fill it up with plaster and throw it in your garbage. You should be taking care of your own stuff and not pawning it off on other people around town.
Hey, the doctor told me to do those shots. They should help me get rid of the sharps.
Scruffy
AG
Funny thing, on my walk down my street I saw a needle laying in the road. Still had the cap on.
I thought of this thread.
No blurry pics though.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.