McDonald's Owl?

5,811 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by LastHamlet
Kitten With A Whip
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I noticed an owl sitting along the rooftop at the McDonald's at Texas and SW Parkway and thought it was kind of cool to get to see one just hanging out like that. A few weeks later, there it sits again and then I notice it's there all the time. Is it to scare off the grackles? Whats up with the McOwl?
birdman
It's plastic and designed to keep the grackles away.
australopithecus robustus
Not sure if serious
Tailgate88
Koko Chingo
AG
It is very popular. I have no idea if it works.

https://m.lowes.com/pd/Garden-Plus-Great-Horned-Owl-Scarecrow-Bird-Repellent-Decoy/3379854
Belton Ag
AG
Also, there's this huge, strangely colored man standing at the northeast corner of Kyle Field. Just stands there all day stares at Rudder Tower. What's up with that guy?
LunitadelNox
techno-ag
AG
Belton Ag said:

Also, there's this huge, strangely colored man standing at the northeast corner of Kyle Field. Just stands there all day stares at Rudder Tower. What's up with that guy?
There's another guy standing around mid campus who never moves. Students put pennies around his feet at finals. What's up with that?
Stupe
S
There is another guy at the other end of Kyle Field yelling at the guy staring at the tower.

What's up with that guy?
toolshed
AG
Have ya'll seen the big fat salesman that just stands out in front of Atkinson Toyota about once a month?? I think they have to tie him down because he chases potential customers all over the lot wanting them to buy his repo's!!
AggiePirate
AG
I had the same reaction to the lion-head slide water fountain that used to be at the DairyQueen on Villa maria.
LastHamlet
AG
There used to be a gorilla that stood out front of Shammy Carwash on Texas Avenue. He just stood there all day. He never moved.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.