Country dance lessons?

1,384 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by The Good Aggieboy19
BCStalk
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Any recommendations by you guys/gals?
jaxiska
The Brazos Valley LoneStars offers country & western dance lessons on Tuesdays from 6:30-7:30 at PowerSports Gymnastics. They have an awesome former Aggie Wrangler instructor and it's a very casual setting. You can find them on Facebook, email at bvlonestars@gmail.com, or call the instructor, Lance Swigert directly at 979-219-4902.
BCStalk
Unfortunately I am limited to Friday-Sunday because of my work schedule. I have looked into them but unfortunately I work out of town during the week. I should of stated that sorry. I do appreciate the recommendation though. I have heard a lot of positive things about that class.
Prescient
You can get lessons directly from the Aggie Wranglers on Sundays. If that doesn't work, they do offer private lessons.

http://aggiewranglers.tamu.edu/home/lessons/public-lessons/
rhoswen
AG
You might actually look into having a friend teach you if you just need the basic steps and maybe some swing moves.
The Good Aggieboy19
AG
+1 for the Aggie Wrangler classes. These are some of the best dancers in the state, and really nice people. The class is fun and you learn a lot
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.