Kinder Care Village Drive for Infant?

1,061 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by csaggie03
csaggie03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anyone have experience with Kinder Care on Village Drive?

I'm trying to find a daycare for my 3 month old and they have an opening...

Or anyone know of somewhere else with an opening for an infant starting in March?
carpe vinum
AG
No personal experience w/ Village KC, but heard good things. The KC on Balcones is pretty good too.
Some other KCs do not have a good reputation.
Even Bullfrogs & Butterflies is fine for little ones, but I'd find a better place by 2.
Little ones are easy, there are many good ones so you can pick those most convenient to home or work.

Then get on the list for the better reputation ones by preschool.

Primrose is overrated. Kiddie Academy is pretty good, and there will be several more posts list the other good ones around. Good luck.
medic1969p
We absolutely loved KinderCare on Village. Ms Cel is a wonderful director. She has been there a very long time. Ms Debbie is amazing with the iinfants. Ms Raquel is the assistant and taught the 3's when my son was there. She also taught Spanish. There iis very little turnover and we loved it. They have a curriculum when the kids start getting older. My child was more than prepared for Kinder. They also offered enhancements with Kindermusik, Spanish, and Cooking Classes. I can't praise them enough. I would put my child there again without hesitation.

We left Bullfrogs & Butterflies just shy of 18months - bad experience. I wouldn't recommend them
csaggie03
Thanks! What about Blessings from Above?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.