need recs for smaller drywall repair job?

1,015 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by pmiller123
eloc62
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Had a water leak in a pipe that was behind a wall. had to cut 3 holes into wall to fix it. now i need a drywall guy to cover it up. anyone got a good rec?
Justified
T. Richey 979-218-2335
medic1969p
T Ritchey
979-218-2335
patrick.redmill
I was in your spot two months ago and I had no clue who to get. I saw lots of suggestions for T. Richey, but I couldn't get him to call me back. Other contractors who were suggested wouldn't bid on such a small job.

You want Jose Martinez. He called back, showed up on time, did VERY VERY quality work, and gave me an amazing bid. Only complaint was that they were a little on the slow side. Also, my job went from "small" to "medium/big." He could have screwed me, but still the the job at a great price.

eloc62
Thanks guys. think you are right about the big companies not bidding on a job this small. guess i need " that guy you know" who runs his own business on a smaller scale, but still does great work at an affordable price.
pmiller123
I highly recommend T Ritchey (979) 218-2335 for your handyman/around the house needs. We had him come fix a hole in a wall. He also fixed several dresser drawers that we'd been having trouble with for years, and also patched a attic ladder step.

He is patient, trustworthy, on time, and very courteous. He takes time to explain what he will do and be sure you agree. We will definitely have him come help with more projects!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.