Lost/stolen Lab Puppies Southwood Valley area

2,725 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by AggieJason
tank92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Posting for a friend, last seen being picked up by a red truck with teenagers/college students in the Southwood Valley Area

[URL=.html][/URL]
momlaw
AG
I have seen this on Facebook Brazos Lost and Found Pets.
Assuming they are following all the tips, free ad in The Eagle, daily visits to both shelters, posters, etc.?
tank92
AG
Yes, owner isn't an Aggie so he doesn't know about the power of Texags
tank92
AG
Puppies have been recovered!!!
momlaw
AG
Wonderful.
Thank you for update.
Please make sure they update Brazos Lost and Found Pets.
The Anchor
AG
tank92 said:

Details
Tailgate88
AG
momlaw said:

Wonderful.
Thank you for update.
Please make sure they update Brazos Lost and Found Pets.
And get them chipped if not already!
TexasAggie_02
W.C. Griffin '09
AG
The Anchor said:

tank92 said:

Details

Agree. Please tell me your friend went John Wick on those kids
tank92
AG
Call came in last night after news was spread everywhere about the situation, female caller claimed to have found them playing in a pond......details were sketchy honestly but just getting the dogs back was of utmost importance......puppies weren't chipped yet because he raises and trains pups for field work, pups were high pedigree field champions....he may change his policy moving forward and have all pups chipped before he sends them to their forever homes...and he has seriously been tbinking of keeping these two for himself because they have been so special thus far.....I really believe that the kids picked them up and thought they would be able to keep them but so much media about them forced them to return them....again, most important thing is pups are back
Tailgate88
AG
I am pretty Libertarian so hate to mandate anything from the government, but I sure wish Vets would just include a chip automatically in the first round of shots for every animal.
Stupe
S
It should be required just like a county rabies tag.
tank92
AG
I have always chipped my dogs but in this case wouldn't have or didn't help get them returned.....the system only works if someone is looking for the owner and the system is updated with current information
AggieJason
AG
tank92 said:

Call came in last night after news was spread everywhere about the situation, female caller claimed to have found them playing in a pond......details were sketchy honestly but just getting the dogs back was of utmost importance......puppies weren't chipped yet because he raises and trains pups for field work, pups were high pedigree field champions....he may change his policy moving forward and have all pups chipped before he sends them to their forever homes...and he has seriously been tbinking of keeping these two for himself because they have been so special thus far.....I really believe that the kids picked them up and thought they would be able to keep them but so much media about them forced them to return them....again, most important thing is pups are back
It makes absolutely no sense to wait.

Chips can be administered on their first vet visit, then simply left unactivated. Give the info. (brand, serial number, etc.) to whoever ends up purchasing the pups (at which time it becomes the new owner's responsibility to register).
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.