airport transportation

1,808 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by SoTheySay
gettingitdone
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Short of renting a limo with a three hour minimum, any ideas of getting a wedding couple to the airport at IAH? They can't drive themselves because they will be a little tipsy.
Any ideas are greatly appreciated.
nashvilleaggie11
Uber! And I think they have Uber Black/ higher end car options in Houston
MosesHallRAB83
AG
Why not go with the 3 hour limo with a little stop along the way to consummate the union?
Aggie
AG
We had a limo take us from our reception to our hotel at IAH night of our wedding.
Flew out early next morning

Tailgate88
AG
Honestly, tell them to move their flight to the next day and rent a room at the Hilton. Then stay and party with their guests. We spent stupid money on a limo and suite in Austin. Got three hours sleep and missed a raging after party.
AggieWife2008
S
Use Ground Shuttle. You can book it online. They will pick up from Easterwood or a home (although $10 extra for that).
gettingitdone
The venue is located right at the Brazos/Grime count line. They aren't able to change their flight as it leaves at like 4:00 am, and we are already paying for a hotel for 4 hours. So that is where the round trip/three hour minimum comes in to play and the quote I was given was $750 for first three hours, and $125.00 each additional hour. By the limmo company standard, they are quoting us 4.5-5 hours.
redd38
AG
Rent a nice car, find someone to drive it.
victory
AG
flight leaves at 4am the morning after your wedding/ reception? Why would anybody do this?
dubi
AG
victory said:

flight leaves at 4am the morning after your wedding/ reception? Why would anybody do this?
+1
gettingitdone
When you go where they are going,,they didn't have a choice. They are originally from Dallas but are getting married here and that is the only flight out of IAH for that destination.
BCS-Ag
I'll second uber...use the new scheduling function.
AggiePhil
AG
Do NOT use Ground Shuttle. Just awful.
SoTheySay
S
I'd do it for a $250 vomit deposit and $500.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.