Parents Retiring in College Station

3 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by medic1969p
Napmaster08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My parents are beginning to look at properties in College Station. They'll be splitting there time between there and the lake, so don't need anything to big. Looking for a gated community, 3bed/3bath and prefer not to have a bunch of college kids around them. 400k upper end budget.

Any recommendations on some nice gated communities in CS outside of Traditions and Pebble Creek?

Any help is appreciated!
aggiepaintrain
AG
gated
halibut sinclair
Traditions is in Bryan.
Frio Cielo
Gated that have some homes for sale at times.

Grand Oaks off of Lincoln ST.

Small gated subdivision off of Munson

Sections of Miramont

The castle street in Castlegate

There is one at the back of Pebblecreek, but I have never seen the gates closed.

Emerald Forest Estates

ringrit
King Oaks is opening up a gated area in their development
Cyp0111
A gated section in a country estate neighborhood in the sticks? I hope there is a joke there.
turfman80
AG
Area is getting too crowded...tell them the Brenham area is nice.
stinkerbelle
Lakeside Village off of Longmire, somewhere between Kroger and Barron Road. It's a very small gated community. I know someone that lives there and they love it.
rsa
AG
Gardens of Castlegate (2 homes in current MLS). Already noted: Lakeside Village also has 2 currently listed. Townhome developments like Heritage Townhomes are also gated.

Napmaster08
AG
rsa said:

Gardens of Castlegate (2 homes in current MLS). Already noted: Lakeside Village also has 2 currently listed. Townhome developments like Heritage Townhomes are also gated.

Great info, thanks for the help
KidDoc
AG
Williams Creek had a gated area opening last time I checked.

The gates in the Pebble Creek area are always closed from my experience. At least the one off Royal Adelade.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
dubi
AG
Wrong city for gated community.
bugle rank '87
AG
There is a gated section in Indian Lakes.
beer.morebeer.mostbeer
WaterCrest
txxwildcard
Call Monica Martinez 979-229-7560 with Keller Williams, she recently helped my parents find a new home after retirement and was very patient with them on finding them what they wanted, she was always available when my parents had questions or concerns during the closing process.
medic1969p
I have a client that loves the gated area at Indian Lakes. There are a couple houses for sale in that area
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.