Adult BDay Party Ideas

1,777 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by ChampsAg
TXAGGIE10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm trying to organize a get together this upcoming weekend for a birthday party. Approximately 10-15 guests, max. All in our 30's. Was wondering if there are any restaurants that have rooms that small, or if it would be better to just find a restaurant and make table reservations?

Any cool ideas you may have, please send them this way. Thanks again.
DBSwooper
I'd call Downtown Uncorked and/or Village Cafe. Both have done such things before and both are wonderful places.
carpe vinum
AG
Veritas has a private room we have used before.
malibu9in1
I had my 40th at the quarry. Braircrest country club down stairs. Very nice. They provided food too
beer.morebeer.mostbeer
C&J's in Bryan has a nice room separated from the regular dining room.
nought
AG
Paolo's has a pretty cool private "wine room" with a big table in it that might be perfect for you -- we've had dinners in there before and it is nice.
BCStalk
Briarcrest county club has small rooms. Or whatever they renamed it. We had a party in the room with the golf simulator
barefoot
Go old school and go to Fox and Hound. All kinds of food and drinks, PLUS something to actually DO while you're there if people don't want to stand around. Had several bdays there and always had a good time.
Bunk Moreland
Fox n Hound is not a bad option at all.
InMyOpinion
barefoot said:

Go old school and go to Fox and Hound. All kinds of food and drinks, PLUS something to actually DO while you're there if people don't want to stand around. Had several bdays there and always had a good time.

+1
AggiePirate
AG
Mc Donalds will do it if you talk to a manager and unfortunately there is a Mc upcharge for adults, but you still get the cookies.
ChampsAg
Blackwater Draw in Bryan
Papa Perez back room
Cafe Capri upstairs
Philips Event Center (Briarcrest CC)
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.