Fence Repair

2,694 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Csruffneck
streetfighter2012
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Had a 20 ft long section of fence blow down at a rental house in College Station and won't be able to drive into town and repair until this weekend and the weather is calling for thunderstorms. Does anyone have any recommendations for a handy man or fence company that could get this fixed up this week?
meezermom
Good luck. Our neighbor has been trying for weeks to get someone to come out and quote for a new fence. Either nobody returns calls or makes an appointment and never shows up. This town could apparently use a good fence builder who knows a thing or two about business and customer service. Hope you're able to find somebody, but I can't give you the name of anyone who's in a hurry for the work.
BRIANVD04
AG
Call Shannon Traweek at Jet Services- 979-777-8812
armymom
Don't know if they can get to you quickly but Brenner Fence did a great job for me!
Zaiquiri
AG
If you still are looking for someone, give me a shout.

I'm class of '09. I do woodworking and some handyman on the side. I can come take a look this evening or next.
txxwildcard
Call Rafael at 979-676-5018, he does great landscaping and Fence repair or replacement and is easy to work with. Great guy overall, we use him for handy man work and is very fair with prices
medic1969p
Call T Ritchey.
He's been doing a lot of fence repairs in the last couple of weeks
979-218-2336
InMyOpinion
medic1969p said:

Call T Ritchey.
979-218-2336

+1
tank92
AG
InMyOpinion said:

medic1969p said:

Call T Ritchey.
979-218-2336

+1

You can count me me as one that would highly recommend T.....great work
CrazyAgE
Those of you who have used T Ritchey, could you post some examples of things you have had done and how much you paid? I have a few things that need to be done and just curious about how much he charges. Thanks!
diesel3443
Bumping this up. I need someone to add wire to my split rail fence as well as do something with my steel gates to keep my dogs from getting out. Also need the work done before March 10th.

Thanks !
Csruffneck
Diesel if you can call/text me I will be happy to discuss options with you and I can get it done before the 10th.
Clay Henderson
Henderson Welding Services
979-204-2931
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.