What is up with Hearne

11,015 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Slocum on a mobile
oklaunion
How long do you want to ignore this user?
" I am just amazed at how incompetent the school board and city council appears to be. Having one or two bad apples getting elected happens at times but this something much different."

Look at the pool from which they have to choose. The interim city manager seems like the only one who is competent and they are constantly attempting to fire him.
mwm
The bride told me last night that she would like to see Hearne get their own TV station so the bcs stations wouldn't feel obligated to focus on them. Three stories in a row last night on kbtx dealt with Hearne & its myriad of problems.
techno-ag
AG
mwm said:

The bride told me last night that she would like to see Hearne get their own TV station so the bcs stations wouldn't feel obligated to focus on them. Three stories in a row last night on kbtx dealt with Hearne & its myriad of problems.
Ha. Long history of that. I recall Hearne folks getting upset at The Eagle for relentless negative coverage back in the 90s.
Goose83
AG
Hearne once used to be just another decent, sleepy little Texas town.

Now it has become nothing more than a small scale version of Detroit (WalMart, anyone?).

Drive through, but don't stop.
Oogway
Umm, I think Slocum was right in his earlier post. Different actors, same old corruption and greed as the plot.
Post removed:
by user
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.