Contact for drywall texture patch

1,271 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by pmiller123
nthomas99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Does anybody have a contact for somebody quick/reliable who can texture a small area of drywall on my ceiling this week? My regular guy isn't answering, and I'm trying to get my house ready to list for sale.

I put my foot through some time back and patched it, just never finished the texture / paint. Ain't it great how things finally get fixed when you're leaving?

Thanks,
Justified
I highly recommend T. Richey 979-218-2335. Very prompt and professional.
medic1969p
Call T Ritchey - 979-218-2336
DonRusllo
I recently had Randy of Randy's Painting remove our popcorn ceiling, retexture, and paint.
He was awesome to work with. Very professional and went above and beyond to make sure it was done the way we wanted it. 979-571-0045.
He also fixed some drywall for us and retextured the walls.
pmiller123
I also highly recommend T Ritchey (979) 218-2335 for your handyman and around the house patching needs.

We had him come fix a hole in a wall. He also fixed several dresser drawers that we'd been having trouble with for years, and also patched an attic ladder step.

He is patient, trustworthy, on time, and very courteous. He takes time to explain what he will do and be sure you understand and are comfortable. We will definitely have him come back for more projects!

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.