Hit and Run Help

3,139 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by TexasAggie_02
iisanaggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My friend's truck and trailer were parked in front of his house on Broodmoor (near St. Joe's hospital) last night. A woman in a new Jeep Cherokee, dark blue or black, rear ended the trailer and drove off. A pizza delivery employee said her airbag deployed and there was significant damage to the front end of her vehicle. He was not able to get a license plate number. We are hoping a local body shop will get the vehicle or someone will see it around town. Please contact me at dallasandkari at netzero dot net if you have any information. Thanks!

LJF78
.are you sure it was a jeep Cherokee?
I saw a car today.. Not sure what model but it wasn't a jeep Cherokee but a Chevy model of some sort.. Looked like a PT Cruiser.. It was charcoal/ bluish color and had extensive damage to the front passenger side and air bag was deployed.
Was parked on street in a Bryan neighborhood.
Goose83
AG
Broadmoor has always had a problem with people driving like idiots. I know some people who live in the neighborhood, and they've been trying to get the City to do something about the non-stop speeding, but to no avail.
iisanaggie
AG
We don't know anything for sure. Could you tell me which neighborhood? We will drive by and check it out. You can post here or email the address above.
LJF78
I'll email you
musicforall
Also post on "nextdoor.com", Memorial Forest and surrounding neighborhoods?
Allonym
I would check and see if any of your neighbors up or down the street near you have a Ring doorbell. If it is facing the road and they have motion detection recording going on they may have at least caught the car going up or down the street at or around the time of the event.

The company allows easy video sharing from their cloud if they see anything.
iisanaggie
AG
Great ideas! Thanks!
TexasAggie_02
AG
if you are able to get a plate or partial plate, post this on the outdoors board. they will take care of business.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.